21-22 Yearly Fee Breakdown:
- Training and Match Fields
- Player, Manager and Coaching Passes
- NorCal Fall and Spring Leagues
- NorCal State Cup
- Club Administration
- Coaching (where applicable)
- League and State Cup Referees
- 2 Tournaments Olders (Champions Cup / Copa Surf)
- 2 Tournaments Youngers (Surf Super Copa / Copa Surf)
- Club Fundraiser (All money raised goes to offset 21-22 dues in your account. Pre-Pay is included)
Additional Costs Beyond Program Fees:
All players will all incur the below costs, though there is some variability in uniform costs, depending on whether you purchase optional items such as warm-ups or bags, as well as in team costs.
- Club Registration (paid online to Club during registration–$390);
- Uniforms (paid directly via Soccer.com during online uniform ordering)
Fundraising Raffle Pre-Pay
Fees include $100 in pre-paid raffle tickets for a grand prize car or cash to be drawn at the Surf Cares event in the Fall. Each player will receive 13 raffle tickets at the start of Oct, which can then be sold or the family can enter themselves in the raffle (pre-paid). Additional tickets will be available to sell in order to win great incentive prizes! Every dollar raised goes directly into the players own Surf Portal account.
Financial Assistance Program
San Jose Surf Soccer Club aims to provide for our club members and encourage participation, even in difficult financial seasons. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are proud to be able to offer limited financial assistance in support of your membership to our club. If you feel your family/player is a candidate for assistance in our Competitive program, you may confidentially apply for financial assistance for a portion of your fees. More information can be found by visiting our FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM page on our site.